Sunday, June 29, 2008

Kamigawa

So today someone named Steven posted on my site asking for stuff from the Kamigawa cycle of Magic: the Gathering. No, I've not done any yet, mostly because the few on www.magicthegathering.com I've liked. I also didn't really see much of the cycle when it came out. If you're asking for the art from the Fat Pack, the Fat Packs changed soon after Kamigawa came out (in 9th edition), so there is no Fat Pack Box art like there are for the other cycles.

But since there is a request I'll get the few I have sitting on the back burner made into wallpapers. :)

Oh and now that I think about it I did make one from Kamigawa: Kiku, Night's Flower. Get that one Steven. I'll make some more this week for you. If there are any requests I'll do my best to find the art.

No comments: