Thursday, September 27, 2007

Terror to Snowboards

Newest wallpapers are done. First one is an iconic classic: Terror. I forgot where I found it, but here it is.

Next up are some Coldsnap Goblins. Rimerunner was made using a snowboard template I found at http://www.originalsnowboardart.com/Index.aspx
These last 2 wallpapers I made with the latest comprehensive rules update from Magic. Mistform Ultimus lost about half its creature types. And although they say it no longer has the types from the Un- sets, it will with a group of friends. And I think that it will later have the "Changeling" line in a later update. Go here: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=mtgcom/feature/424a
So what would Mistfor Ultimus look like with all its types on the card?
Zylah Manslayer is a card from World of Warcraft: Trading Card Game. The character art has a definate Red feeling to me, but the abilites say White. Everything else about the card came from the original: 7 converted casting cost, Creature types, abilities (converted slightly for M:tG), Power and Toughness. I'm thinking of making more if I can just find more art.
These are snowboards I made because of Goblin Rimerunner. The first one as Adarkar Valkyrie, which I made to test the template. I loved it so I made one for the other two. I might make other boards in the future. That's all for now.

No comments: